Lovely Bubbly can carry out all gas safety checks and services, as Ian of Lovely Bubbly is a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
Any gas appliance in your home can produce carbon monoxide (CO), a highly poisonous gas which occurs when natural gas doesn’t burn as it should. This is the result of a gas appliance being improperly fitted, repaired or maintained, or when vents, flues or chimneys have become blocked - and that’s why it’s so important to have all of your gas appliances checked once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
A gas safety check should only be performed by a Gas Safe registered engineer, who will test your gas appliances to make sure they’re safe to continue operating in your home.
A gas appliance safety check ensures an appliance:
- Is properly set and adjusted so the gas burns correctly
- Is suitable for the room it’s located in
- Is physically stable, securely fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
Our engineer will also make sure:
- There’s an adequate and permanent air supply that’s suitable for the appliance installed
- All safety devices are functioning properly
- Any flues, chimneys and air vents are operating correctly