Lovely Bubbly can carry out all gas safety checks and services, as Ian of Lovely Bubbly is a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
Any gas appliance in your home can produce carbon monoxide (CO), a highly poisonous gas which occurs when natural gas doesn’t burn as it should. This is the result of a gas appliance being improperly fitted, repaired or maintained, or when vents, flues or chimneys have become blocked - and that’s why it’s so important to have all of your gas appliances checked once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
A gas safety check should only be performed by a Gas Safe registered engineer, who will test your gas appliances to make sure they’re safe to continue operating in your home.
A gas appliance safety check ensures an appliance:
- Is properly set and adjusted so the gas burns correctly
- Is suitable for the room it’s located in
- Is physically stable, securely fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
Our engineer will also make sure:
- There’s an adequate and permanent air supply that’s suitable for the appliance installed
- All safety devices are functioning properly
- Any flues, chimneys and air vents are operating correctly
- We are a Gas Safe Registered Gas Engineer with years of experience
- We will talk you the process of the any services or checks
- We can offer boiler servicing and repairs as well as installs, breakdowns and fault finding.
- We also conduct servicing and checks for gas ovens/cookers and fires.
An appliance service includes all the usual steps on a routine gas safety check list, but your engineer will undertake a more specific gas appliance inspection with additional tests as detailed in the manufacturer’s instructions.
Prices for our Gas Services :
- Call out for boiler fault finding - Start from £60
- Boiler Installs - Prices vary depending on system
- Fault Fixing - Prices vary
- Boiler Servicing - Prices start from £60
- Gas Safety Checks (CP12) - Prices start from £70
Please get in touch for Lovely Bubbly to carry out your gas safety checks and services.